Find Your Opportunity
Be on our enthusiastic team, We’re Hiring !
With our 3D printing service, we have established ourselves as the reliable suppliers for our customer in just two years. Such a step is only possible with the right team. Together with our customers, we work on revolutionary and exciting projects. We are a young and dynamic team, which is very open-minded and has a lot of fun at work. Become a part of the team and apply now!
Sales and Application Engineer
Role & Responsibilities:
• Explore new business opportunity in additive manufacturing service-related area and maintain existing customers to achieve assigned sales revenue target。
• Provide consultancy to customers benefit and value of Additive Manufacturing including by telephone, email and at company events or presentation.
• Prepare technical and commercial proposal to meet customer’s needs with guidance.
• Perform demo, training and maintenance support of respective industrial 3D printing and scanning related area.
• Track record of successful solution selling and the ability to listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to close deals.
• Follow-up with customers promptly and plan customer visits, prepare and attend weekly meetings.
• Handle the sales marketing on the various models of 3D printers and 3D scanner.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with customer & partners.
we are looking
• 2-3 years of experience in related 3D printing & related technology
• excellent understanding of additive manufacturing
• Good English and Mandarin
• Able to work independently towards project deadline in fast-paced environment
• Pleasant personality, energetic, independent, and self-motivated person
• Fast learner and hands-on person are welcome
Please submit us CV to email@example.com
We pride ourselves on being at the leading edge of business and technology. We encourage employees to think outside of the box and we provide them with time and resources to explore new areas for innovative ideas. After all, the best way to predict the future is to invent it.
ELH’s culture encourages a multitude of growth and development opportunities for you. Your career progression is based on your performance, personal attributes and ability to assume higher responsibilities.
People are essential in our drive for excellence and help us stay ahead of the game. A myriad of learning opportunities is available to help you keep learning and achieve your fullest potential. We empower our people the opportunity to take on leadership roles and lead the team
in various projects.